Wednesday, November 30

Everyday Face

Evening Beauties!

I was feeling really brave/stupid this morning so I thought I'd show you my everyday make-up look, even though I am possibly THE most unphotogenic person in the world lol :/. 

Prepare yourself for some shockers...


Everyday Face



 So, this is me, fresh out the shower, with just Good Things Miracle Mattifier Lotion (£7.99, Boots) and Carmex (£2.69). Now clearly the moisturiser is not right for my skin at the moment; I think I picked the wrong time to switch, just as all the heating comes on and the wind gets harsher, so I will be putting this back in the drawer until it gets warmer again.




My base:

Clarins Flash Balm (£27.50), 
Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Foundation (£22.00), 
Benefit Lemon Aid (£16.50), 
Rimmel London Silky Loose Powder applied with Bobbi Brown Powder Brush (£47.00), 
Benefit thrrrob (£23.50) applied with Bobbi Brown Face Blender Brush (£33.00),
more Carmex
and Smashbox O-Plump (£20.00). 



Eyes:

The Body Shop Carbon Eye Definer in Black (£9.00),
YSL Exaggerated Lashes Mascara in Deep Black (£22.00)
and spare mascara wand from an ancient set :)!


I like simple eyes for everyday, with natural looking lashes, so I always wiggle the spare wand through them to make sure they're well-defined.


TA-DAH! 



All done. What's your everyday make-up look?


Lots of Love,
Krystyna x

5 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous!! I love your everyday make up look! It looks so natural and I'm jel of your eyelashes. =p

    ~ Lauren <3

    Http://cosmeticskittensclassrooms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thank you!! In primary school I got told they weren't long enough for me to be an angel in the Nativity and I was gutted! Got over it now... I think, lol.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool..Please do some party make up look too...

    http://jhilmildsaha.blogspot.com/search/label/Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?? You're kidding! Hahah, funny how people always remember things like that! =p

    ~ Lauren <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!
    I've always wanted to try Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
    LOve yor fresh everyday makeup!

    Check out my blog if you like....
    http://mariamsbeautybase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete