Sunday, November 27

Eyelashes

Evening Beauties!

Two posts in one day, what's going on? Well I just wanted to show off these gorgeous Shu Uemera eyelashes, as they don't get out enough, and it's such a shame to keep them shut away in a drawer!



 Here they are close-up :) On the left here is one of the Goldglam Leaf Lashes which were part of a collection last year and cost something ridiculous like £70! Not for me though... I snatched this pair up on eBay, complete with glue for £18 (I think. It was a while ago). I last wore them as part of my Hallowe'en make-up, where I did a peacock effect on one eye - details on that when I have a spare few hours :p.

These are the Dazzling Black Diamante eyelashes, which are currently available to buy at £18.50, the same price as the pair below. Again, I cheated by buying them on eBay, and managed to get both pairs for £25 (not including p+p). As I haven't worn them yet, I'm definitely glad I didn't pay full price! I'm sure I will very soon, as the black diamante detail across the lash band is so pretty.


I've seen these Black Velvet Feather lashes a lot on other blogs, and I'm so glad I bought them as they're sooooooo soft. Seriously think that if I wear them I'll just have my eyes shut for the whole time, or do something weird like stroke my face up against other people just so they can feel it too (sharing is caring). Ahem.


So anyway, this is my lash collection, but I hardly ever wear them! I need more opportunities to show them off. I know that eyelashes can be fiendishly difficult to put on properly without practice, which can put some people off - until now.

Picture from e.l.f. website

This is the Hollywood lash kit from e.l.f., which I saw on Lauren's blog originally, and fell for completely! Seriously, a work of genius. It contains a pair of lashes, an applicator, lash glue and a lash stand, all for just £3.50, and is definitely on my wish list.

What's the best beauty buy you've made on eBay?

Lots of Love,
Krystyna x

No comments:

Post a Comment