Sunday, November 27

Series: Blush, Bronzer and Highlighter Part One

Hi Beauties, having a good weekend?

I thought I'd do a post today on my collection of blushers, bronzers and highlighters, as these are something every girl has in her make-up bag. However, I then had second thoughts, as I realised it would be another super long post! So I'm splitting it into three parts, with the first being on blushers.

I'm very pale, so these products may not suit you, but they are all fantastic quality and widely available in different shades. Enjoy!

Top row, left to right: Nars The Multiple in Orgasm; No7 Natural Radiance Highlighter; Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Mosaic; 17 Instant Glow Broning Powder in Light.
  
Bottom row, left to right: Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat in Shade 1; Topshop Bronzer in Radiance 1; Benefit Thrrrob; YSL Palette Pink Celebration   


Nars The Multiple in Orgasm (£29.00) and Benefit thrrrob (£23.50)


As you may be able to tell from its rather shabby appearance, thrrrob is my my everyday blusher, and I adore it!  This has lasted me ages (at least a year), so at £23.50 it is good value for money. I tend to use my Nars one more on special occasions/for going out, as it's slightly more shimmery. I'd heard so much about this before I bought it, and whilst it is fantastic, I can't help remembering there are budget products that do the same thing for a lot less than £29! 

 Swatches: With flash on the left, without flash on the right


  
In the pan: Without flash on the left, with on the right - look how shiny Orgasm is! Definitely not a day look...



Hope you found this worth reading, I would love to hear some comments!
Lots of Love, 
Krystyna x


Prices are correct for 27th November 2011. 

1 comment:

  1. I have the same 17 bronzer, I really rate it for a cheapy :) The thrrrob looks nice, but pricey for me!x

    ReplyDelete