Thursday, December 1

Brush Bath!

Hi Beauties!

Possible TMI coming up, but I am feeling rotten today: PMS + UTI = serious aches and pains. So I left college early and had a nice long bath :) That pampering made me feel guilty about the state of my room - I currently have a flourishing floordrobe - and whilst looking around in despair I spotted this little gem.

Bobbi Brown Conditioning Brush Cleanser (£10.50)


I bought this ages ago, with my two brushes, but hadn't got round to using it (sheer laziness :p). So I gathered up all of my brushes, took a shaming photo for y'all and got lathering!

Before...
...After! 

An amazing transformation, particularly for my blusher and bronzer brushes which were, quite frankly, a disgrace. The colour of the foam on my hand showed that! There was one casualty; an eyeshadow sponge from a cheap set fell apart, but other than that, everything was fine :).

The shampoo is clear and has a faint minty scent. It rinses away really easily and also only needs one wash to clean thoroughly which I was impressed by. Now I'm really looking forward to doing my make-up tomorrow morning!

How often do you clean your brushes?


Lots of Love,
Krystyna x

4 comments:

  1. ah so glad you did this I was debating about getting a proper brush cleaner but didn't know which one. I have the same Bobbi Brown Brushes as you...they are great but my god they are always needing to be cleaned!! Will pick this up :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naaawww thank you! This makes me so happy :) You only need a little bit, so it should last for ages ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh god I'm so lazy with cleaning my brushes and I don't even have that many!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this really bad habit of just buying new ones if they need washing :/ no wonder I'm so skint!
    Lovely blog :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete