Wednesday, November 2

Old Friends and Bittersweet Memories

Hey Beauties!

Just another quick one, 3rd day of the challenge...

 Day 03 - A picture of you and your friends

This is actually really hard for me, because the last proper group of friends I had was when I was at school. I had to leave early due to illness, and lost touch with most of them; which after being so close was horrible. This is a picture of all of us girls in the house before Christmas House Supper in Upper 6th, which was in 2008 (eeek! so long ago).

Back Row: Verena, Georgie, Hannah, Masha, Tansy, Lucy, Tori, Jen, Anna, Stacey and Melissa
Front Row: Pearl, Cari, Me (short-arse!) and Lauren

Sorry for the awful quality! As you can see, it's a photo of a polaroid... unfortunately I don't have the original or I would use that!

Happily, now I'm at college, I'm getting some sort of social life again, so next time I do a post like this hopefully I'll have some more current photos.

Lots of love,
Krystyna x

2 comments:

  1. I have to do day 3 of the challenge today and I don't have many friends so i think it's gunna be a bit hard for me too! lol xoxo

    http://justtiffeny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww i know what you mean about losing touch with friends. I only left school 3 years ago but i don't even speak to people now that i considered my best friends. I guess just with time people do drift apart but then you have college and everything which means you make new ones :) xx

    ReplyDelete