Saturday, November 5

Lazy Saturday

Hey Beauties!
I was lazy yesterday, so here are days 4 and 5 of  my 30 day challenge :). I also now have almost completely lost my voice, and feel so awful I think I'm going to go back to bed asap. There go tonight's bonfire plans! Hope you all have a good weekend though :)

Day 04 - A picture of somewhere you've been to


This is the gorgeous island of Sipadan, off Borneo. I went to Mabul, the next island along a few Christmases ago to visit my brother when he was working there, and we went to Sipadan on Christmas Day. It was amazing. There are so many turtles, the water is so clear and there's so much beautiful coral. In the picture, the bit where the water changes colour is the drop-off point, where there's a cliff that drops down about 2,000ft! You don't want to dive quite that far...


Day 05 - Favourite Superhero and why

I really don't know! I guess Wonder Woman, purely for her MAC collaboration ;)?! Ooooh, and having just googled it, I see Christina Hendricks is going to be in the film in 2015. I can really see that, she definitely has the figure to pull the costume off! Other than that, maybe Catwoman? There's jsut something about all that black leather!

 Catwoman
Vs.
Wonder Woman

What do you think? ;)

Right, I'm off to bed. Happy Saturday Lovelies!

Lots of Love,
Krystyna x

No comments:

Post a Comment