I was so happy to have been given the Versatile Blogger Award by Leah over at Leah,Loves,Beauty and Fashion, so thank you lovely for my first award! Now, the rules state that I must offer up 7 interesting facts about myself and pass the award on to 15 more bloggers; to be honest, I'm not sure which is hardest! I'm not exactly the most discrete person in the world, so I'll try not to repeat myself in the facts.
I would like to pass this award on to:
- Tiffeny - Just Tiffeny
- Lauren - The Cosmetics Kitten
- Danielle - Tinks Tales
- Hannah and Zebedee - loveletters and snippets
- Michaela - Kla Dollface
- Puja - British Inadequacy
- Lizzie - Cupcakes and Cosmetics
- Onna - Onna's Little Blog
- Jemma - Bamboozle Beauty
- Tamsin - Little Glitter
- Rebecca - Oh! Panda
- Hannah - Away With The Fairies
- Charlotte - The Fairest Of Them All
- Cat - Reaching For The Stars...
- Eloise - I Need More Clothes
Some scintillating snippets:
- Both of my parents have been in the army - my brothers were both born in Germany, when Dad was posted there.
- I had 3 different driving instructors before I passed my test... long story.
- I'm a bit of a pyromaniac; I can't be trusted with candles.
- My first word was 'scissors'.
- I wish I had a puppy :( I would love a little doggy friend.
- I love scuba diving, but I really hate fish! They just freak me out.
- I hadn't been to a hairdressers before the age of 13. My first haircut was performed in my dorm by a girl a few years above me.
The George nail varnishes are such good value! It's £1.75 for a bottle and there is a massive range of colours (55 listed on the website!). Also, they really are quick dry, like they claim on the label. I would definitely recommend that you pop into Asda to check them out.
It's my bed-time now, I'm going to college and into school tomorrow, and I can never get enough beauty sleep!
Lots of love,