This picture is of me (on the right), with Marlis at her party; it was both of our birthdays! I may have been a little drunk...
Now, some facts. Hmmm:
- I'm fairly flexible. In fact, I can hold my nose with my toes, but I'm not sure that's something to be proud of!
- I was in a Radio 4 play when I was 9.
- I have two older brothers. One of them lives in Borneo atm.
- I am a quarter Polish, quarter Irish, and half English.
- I ADORE scary movies. One of my favourites is Braindead, which is also hilarious!
- I speak a bit of Russian, Italian, Spanish, and French, and studied Ancient Greek and Latin at school 8-).
- I still can't face eating lamb, because of my childhood toy lamb, Lambie... I'm now 21 :s.
- I started boarding school at the age of 7. May explain a few things.
- I volunteered at Oxfam for 2 years, and now volunteer at a primary school. I love volunteering!
- I am completely prepared to make a fool of myself all the time. When people ask "what's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?", it takes me a while to answer. There are many to choose from.
- Apparently I was born with a small, healed spina bifida. Scary stuff.
- I love baths, and don't think that's anything unusual for a girl, but give me a book and a bottle of wine, and I can happily spend 3 hours in there...
- I can't really ride a bike. Last time I tried, I took all the skin off my left shin.
- I directed a school play when I was 17. It was appaling!
- I have a filthy mind. Someone once said "You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!" So true.
Didn't think I'd be able to come up with 15 things! I'm really actually very boring. But anyways, that's done. Coming tomorrow: