Friday, December 30

Barry M Haul!

Hello Beauties!

I think I've had enough of a break now after a lovely quiet Christmas, so I thought make a comeback today to show you a few Barry M things I bought this morning, along with some I got in my stocking :)

Barry M Haul

Nail Paints - Gold Shatter (321), Silver Glitter (Limited Edition), Gold Foil Effects (320) and Silver Foil Effects (319).       Lip Paints - Touch of Magic and Pale Nude (154)

I wasn't really meant to be buying anything, just going to the opticians, but Gold Foil was on my Christmas wishlist so I couldn't really resist, could I?!

 

The gold crackle and silver foil were gifts from Santa, and the gold foil was one of my purchases this morning. Boots are still giving away this Limited Edition silver glitter nail paint when you buy 2 Barry M products, so I of course took advantage of this deal! I love the consistency of the Barry M nail paints, as they are so easy to apply smoothly and quickly, but I am worried about the crackle one. They do go really gloopy fairly quickly don't they? My black crackle is in such a state!




And so onto the lip paints...



Touch of Magic has been on my wish list for a while, and I'm so glad Santa finally brought it to me! It's so moisturising as it's packed with aloe vera and castor seed oil, but I'm afraid the same can't be said for the Pale Nude I bought this morning. As you can see from the photos below, my lips aren't in the best state at the moment, even though I prepped them with my Body Shop Lip Scuff and a good smear of Carmex. I do like the shade, and would wear it on a night out with really 'done' dark eyes and statement lashes.




 Now, what shades should I put on my wish list next? :p  As I sit here, at this very moment, I have a MUA package sitting beside me, which I have been very studiously ignoring until I have the time to give it the attention it deserves! Look out for a post on it soon :)

Hope you all had wonderful Christmases and are ready for a unforgettable New Years <3

Lots of Love,
Krystyna x

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try the green Barry M lipstick! Seen so many good things about it. ^_^

    ~ Lauren <3

    ReplyDelete