Thursday, December 1

NOTD: Plum Attraction and gold glitter

Morning Beauties,

Just a quick post on the colours I applied last night, Revlon Nail Enamel in 762 Plum Attraction and Saffron Nail Polish in 08.





I am atrocious at painting my nails! The polish goes everywhere... anyone got any tips to improve this?

Also, whilst I love the effect it gives, this gold glitter polish is something I will not be repurchasing as it takes a stupidly long time to dry. Can anyone recommend an alternative?

Lots of Love,
Krystyna x

1 comment:

  1. Hey! loving the purple polish!
    A few good tips for paint nails is..
    1. Cellotape is usually good, i use this when i'm going out and need my nails looking precise.

    2. trying pulling the skin back around your nails when painting.. (sounds kinda sick) lol

    I'm doing a post on this soon, so stay tuned for that :)

    Also for the nail polish drying.. Saffron nail polishes usually take years to dry as they are quite cheap to buy, i recommend a good top coat? .. Sally Hansen one's are good..
    Or try running your nails under cold water to speed up the drying time :)

    Hope these tips help..

    Holly,xo

    ReplyDelete