Sunday, December 11

An Explanation

Hi Beauties!

I'm really sorry I've been away for so long, and I want to explain why that is. The truth is that I suffer from depression. I haven't had a really bad spell since I started receiving treatment for it 4 years ago, but recently I've begun to feel worse, and I've found it difficult to summon up the energy to do much of anything.

Luckily I have a really supportive family and group of friends, and I'm seeing my doctor, so I hope this will pass soon and I can get back to normal :). I don't want to bring anyone down - it's too close to Christmas to be sad! So I hope you're all well and enjoying the festive cheer <3



Lots of Love, 
Krystyna x

3 comments:

  1. Hey Krystna,
    Please don't apologise - don't put yourself under any pressure to blog as it will only make you feel worse. I too suffer with depression and sometimes it just feels like the hardest thing in the world to even get up in the morning, let alone write a blog post. Look after yourself xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey babe,
    Don't feel bad about not blogging.. Yes, we miss you but we want you to be in tip top shape please :) Like you, and Fiona, I too suffer with depression since I had my little boy last year and it's not the easiest thing to deal with in the slightest!
    Hope you're feeling 100% again soon, take care!
    Stevie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand how you feel, because I used to be depressed too. Just know that your not alone. I hope you will continue to get better and don't let anything bring you down.

    ReplyDelete