Phew, it's the weekend and we have heating again! It got turned off on Monday as we had a new boiler fitted and all the radiator pipes replaced as they were ridiculously old, so coats had to be worn at all times (even in bed). I swear it was colder in the house than it was outside.
Anyway, I am pleased to announce that Tiffeny tagged me in her 11 Questions post :) I love her blog, as she's down-to-earth and lovely, which really comes across <3. Check it out!
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
- Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
- No tag backs.
- No stuff in the tagging section about "You are tagged if you're reading this". You actually have to tag 11 people.
11 Things About Me
- I love my sleep. I managed to sleep in to 2:30pm today
- I work best under pressure
- I used to be such an emo
- I wanted to be a lawyer until I spent some time in court for work experience and found it horrifically dull.
- I am actually pleased with the passport photos I took yesterday!
- I love meat (sorry veggies)
- My favourite item of clothing is still the pink Minnie Mouse jumper I had when I was about 3 or 4
- I have a very vivid imagination, and often have bizarre dreams
- I hate L'Oreal products for some reason. I don't even know why anymore, I just always have
- I once spent £1000 on make-up in under a month (thinking about it makes me feel sick)
- I really miss my Granny, an amazing woman. She would have been 100 this year. I wear the ring she gave me every day
Questions I Answered
- How many perfumes do you own? 16, of which 7 are nearly empty (post coming soon)
- Which colour lipstic/lipgloss do you own the most of? Pale pink/inoffensive neutrals.
- What is your favourite brand of make-up? My favourite luxury brand is definitely Chanel. However, practicality demands that I buy Rimmel more often.
- What is your favourite tv show? Either Come Dine With Me or New Girl
- Do you have any pets? No :( we used to have a chameleon though
- What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? Getting into uni, and surviving my first year.
- What is the worst thing about blogging, in your opinion? Hmmm. My experience of blogging has so far been overwhelmingly positive, which makes me pretty lucky compared with others. When reading blogs however, I abhor bad spelling and grammar (it's the teacher in me)
- What is your favourite time of the day? The moment when I sip my first cup of coffee :)
- What kind of books do you enjoy reading? Everything! I'm such a bookworm. One of my favourite authors, though, is Jill Mansell
- What is your favourite food? Meat. All kinds of meat, except offal and lamb.
- Who do you live with? My parents and my brother, at the moment
My Questions To You
- Do you prefer to read magazines or books?
- What's your favourite item of clothing?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- What's your favourite room in your house?
- Do you know any completely obscure facts?
- What's your favourite eye make-up look?
- What's the product you reach for most often?
- Do you prefer TOWIE or MIC?
- With whom do you most look forward to spending time?
- How many nail varnishes do you own?
- What your perfect day involve?
Thanks as always for reading lovelies, thinking of doing a cheeky little giveaway if I reach 50 followers ;)
Lots of love,