I've decided to join the blogosphere after reading all my fellow more! Beauty Hot 100er's lovely blogs, and getting really jealous! To be honest, I'm not sure I'll have much time to regularly update this, between college and volunteering at school etc, but I promise I'll try my hardest ;). And I may as well start now...
Yep, that's right, Muppets nail varnish! But now in partnership with the sophistication of O.P.I so it's not too primary school (is it?!). I have to say that I bought this set on eBay, and wasn't actually aware of such a collaboration until I stumbled across it whilst looking for other nail goodies. However, I was instantly drawn to it, obvs by the Muppet element (life-long fan girl!) and the fantastic range of colours!
O.P.I is renowned for their cute and clever product names, and this range does not disappoint, with:
- Gettin' Miss Piggy With It - a vibrant red glitter with larger specks of silver
- Excuse Moi! - a brilliant tutti-frutti pink loaded with multi-coloured glitter
- Divine Swine - lush purple glitter also with larger specks of silver (am I right in thinking this is mosaic effect?)
- Gone Gonzo - Light, sky blue and silver glitter
- Fresh Frog of Bel Air - glittery Kermit green, pepped up with silver
- Rainbow Connection - this looks amazing in the bottle; literally a rainbow of glitter, mixed in with the collection's standard silver specks.
Whew! Done. Please feel free to comment, I'll take all the pointers I can get! :)
Loads of love